Garrison in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Garrison Forest Church
(St. Thomas Parish)
Erected 1936 by State Roads Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era. A significant historical date for this entry is January 14, 1746.
Location. 39° 24.824′ N, 76° 46.306′ W. Marker is in Garrison, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and St. Thomas Lane, on the right when traveling north on Reisterstown Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Owings Mills MD 21117, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. In Memory of William Maxwell Wood, MD (approx. 0.8 miles away); Hodgepodge Lodge for a New Generation (approx. 1.4 miles away); Trentham Mansion (approx. 1½ miles away); Trentham (approx. 1½ miles away); VFW War Memorial (approx. 1.8 miles away); Maryland State Veterans Cemetery (approx. 1.9 miles away); Lieutenant Milton Ernest Ricketts Memorial (approx. 1.9 miles away); Veterans Memorial at Maryland State Veterans Cemetery-Garrison Forest (approx. 1.9 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on August 10, 2019. It was originally submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,741 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.