Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1969 by Arlington County. (Marker Number 26.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Roads & Vehicles.
Location. 38° 52.81′ N, 77° 6.78′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Wilson Boulevard and North Glebe Road, on the right when traveling east on Wilson Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Arlington VA 22201, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance Welburn Square (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Peck Chevrolet (about 700 feet away); Ballston (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Blue Goose (approx. ¼ mile away); Lacey Car Barn (approx. ¼ mile away); Glebe Road & Ballston / Marymount University (approx. ¼ mile away); Trolleys Come to Ballston / CIA Occupies the Building (approx. ¼ mile away); Arlington County in 1921 / John M. Walton, Architect (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 4, 2012, by Kevin Vincent of Arlington, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,191 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 6, 2012, by Kevin Vincent of Arlington, Virginia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.