Keene in Cheshire County, New Hampshire — The American Northeast (New England)
The First Meeting House in Upper Ashuelot
Erected 1913 by Ashuelot Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 42° 55.337′ N, 72° 16.59′ W. Marker is in Keene, New Hampshire, in Cheshire County. Marker is on Main St. (New Hampshire Route 12) 0.1 miles north of Rte. 101E and Hwy. 12, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 443 Main St, Keene NH 03431, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Old Road to Boston (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hampshire Pottery (approx. ¼ mile away); The Old Fort (approx. ¼ mile away); Deacon Josiah Fisher (approx. ¾ mile away); Jonathan Myrick Daniels Keene Glass Industry (approx. 1.4 miles away); Pierce Shops (approx. 7.3 miles away); Park Hill Meeting House (approx. 9.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Keene.
Categories. • Colonial Era •
More. Search the internet for The First Meeting House in Upper Ashuelot.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 25, 2012, by Tony Farrick of Shelburne Falls, Ma.. This page has been viewed 422 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 25, 2012, by Tony Farrick of Shelburne Falls, Ma.. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.