Williamsburg, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
James Anderson's Armoury
Erected by Forest E. Mars Jr.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1770.
Location. 37° 16.274′ N, 76° 41.839′ W. Marker is in Williamsburg, Virginia. Marker is on East Duke of Glouscester Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Williamsburg VA 23185, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Wetherburn's Tavern (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Raleigh Tavern (about 500 feet away); Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop (about 700 feet away); The Magazine and Guardhouse (about 800 feet away); Peyton Randolph House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Charlton's CoffeehouseThe Secretary's Office (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Capitol (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Williamsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 20, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 419 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 20, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.