|► Alabama (Geneva County), Geneva — Emma Knox Kenan Library — Founded 1904 —|
|Mrs. Emma Knox Kenan established the library at the request of school superintendent W.W. Benson in a small cloak room of the Geneva School. The library was financed by subscriptions, book rentals and fund raisers. The property where the library now . . . — — Map (db m131869) HM|
|► Alabama (Geneva County), Geneva — Geneva, Alabama —|
|Side 1 The town of Geneva was established in the 1820s at the junction of the Choctawhatchee and Talakahatchee (Pea) Rivers. Henry A. Yonge, who established an Indian trading post there, named the settlement, Geneva, for his bride who . . . — — Map (db m145697) HM|
|► Alabama (Geneva County), Hartford — Earliest Church In Hartford —|
|Organized on June 30, 1888 by thirteen charter members as Dundee Missionary Baptist Church. The congregation originally worshipped in a brush arbor on this present site. The first church building was erected from pine slabs in the summer of 1886. . . . — — Map (db m39125) HM|
3 markers matched your search criteria.
Aug. 15, 2020