Ringoes in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of St. Andrew's Church
Erected by East Amwell Township Historic Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Science & Medicine • War, US Revolutionary. A significant historical year for this entry is 1750.
Location. 40° 26.147′ N, 74° 51.833′ W. Marker is in Ringoes, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is on Old York Road (New Jersey Route 179), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ringoes NJ 08551, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Amwell Academy (within shouting distance of this marker); Academy af Arts & Science (approx. Ό mile away); Steam Era Signal & Switchstand (approx. 0.4 miles away); Landis House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Ringoes (approx. 0.4 Ringo's Tavern (approx. 0.4 miles away); East Amwell Veterans Honor Roll (approx. half a mile away); East Amwell Veterans (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ringoes.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 24, 2019. It was originally submitted on March 5, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,164 times since then and 52 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on March 5, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.