Richmond Hill in Bryan County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Henry Ford at Richmond Hill
Erected 2012 by Coastal Bryan Heritage Trail.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Education • Horticulture & Forestry • Industry & Commerce • Roads & Vehicles • Science & Medicine. A significant historical year for this entry is 1925.
Location. 31° 56.65′ N, 81° 18.45′ W. Marker is in Richmond Hill, Georgia, in Bryan County Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 40 Richard Davis Drive, Richmond Hill GA 31324, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. J. F. Gregory (within shouting distance of this marker); Robert E. Lee (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ways Station (about 600 feet away); a different marker also named Ways Station (about 700 feet away); Jack Fleming Gregory, Senior (about 700 feet away); Community House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Richmond Hill Veterans Monument (approx. 0.2 miles away); Martha-Mary Chapel (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richmond Hill.
Also see . . . Richmond Hill. Wikipedia has further information on Richmond Hill and Henry Ford's presence there. (Submitted on April 15, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.)
Credits. This page was last revised on November 15, 2019. It was originally submitted on April 6, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 899 times since then and 78 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 6, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.