This Park is dedicated to the memory of Henry W. Lunt, Jan. 25 1863-Dec. 26, 1926, in recognition of his contribution to the scenic, economic and spiritual development of Southern Utah. Mr. Lunt served as Vice Chairman of the State Road Commission . . . — — Map (db m75617) HM
Paragonah was founded in 1852. Indian trouble caused abandonment a year later until 1855 when the pioneer fort was built. The site was selected and dedicated by President Brigham Young.
The fort was 105 feet square with walls 3 feet thick at the . . . — — Map (db m59617) HM
This area, a part of the Great Basin, has evolved from the time of Lake Bonneville. It has known Anasazi Indian civilizations as evidenced by nearby ruins. It has seen the Dominguez-Escalante expedition of 1776 which passed west of this valley. It . . . — — Map (db m59620) HM
Tithing Lot - Pioneer William Robb Jr. built a rock house, consisting of two rooms with a cellar, diagonally across the street from this location. It was later sold to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and became a Tithing Office . . . — — Map (db m59622) HM