Near Ringgold in Catoosa County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Napier House
Erected 1955 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 023-11.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: African Americans • Industry & Commerce • Native Americans • Parks & Recreational Areas • Science & Medicine • Settlements & Settlers • Sports • War, US Civil • Women. In addition, it is included in the Georgia Historical Society series list.
Location. 34° 52.452′ N, 85° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4033 Burning Bush Road, Ringgold GA 30736, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clarissa Hunt Plantation (approx. 1.8 miles away); Henderson Plantation (approx. 2 miles away); Peavine Church (approx. 2 miles away); Cheatham’s Division – Polk’s Corps (approx. 2 miles away); Gracie’s Brigade (approx. 2.1 miles away); Jeffress’ Virginia Battery (approx. 2.1 miles away); 65th Georgia Infantry (approx. 2.1 miles away); Preston’s Division (approx. 2.1 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on January 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on November 26, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 2,093 times since then and 101 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 26, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.