Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Medina, Ohio Historical Markers

 
Elm Farm Dairy Marker image, Touch for more information
By J. J. Prats, April 7, 2019
Elm Farm Dairy Marker
Ohio (Medina County), Medina — 5-52 — Elm Farm Dairy
In 1927 Henry Abell, a master plumber, purchased a 100-acre dairy farm. When the Great Depression struck the nation two years later, Abell could find little work as a plumber and decided to develop his dairy farm. In 1934, he and his family . . . — Map (db m134856) HM
Ohio (Medina County), Medina — 9-52 — Saint Paulís Episcopal Church
On March 11, 1817, Rev. Roger Searle of Connecticut met with a group of settlers at the home of Zenas Hamilton in Medina Township and founded St. Paulís Episcopal Church. On April 10, 1817, the congregants cleared land near Weymouth and built a . . . — Map (db m134853) HM
Ohio (Medina County), Medina — 7-52 — Weymouth School
Built with the funds and labor of residents of Weymouth, this structure was home to the Weymouth School from 1925 to 1956. It was designed in the Colonial Revival style by Cleveland architect Paul T. Cahill (1888-1954). Two classrooms . . . — Map (db m134850) HM

3 markers matched your search criteria.  
  
  
 
Paid Advertisement